DSD ethically involves the patients in the restorative or smile enhancement process, making them the ‘co-designer’ of their own treatment by sharing objectives, expressing their desires and expectations with the restorative team. The interaction between patient and dental specialist is improved by photos and videos taken at several steps of the treatment.The experiences all over the world have been tremendous. Once the restorative technical requirements are combined with the desires and emotional needs of the patient, great results will be achieved – creating a path to a natural, confident and beautiful smile.
The best thing about this choice is that you are able to see the final result before any actual treatment is carried out. Digital Smile Designing is part of the process by which we create stunning Smiles2SuitU and is proving to be a huge success and extremely popular with our patients. Using these techniques we can create whichever choice of smile you prefer whether natural, Hollywood, younger or simply full of character. The choice is yours..
DIGITAL SMILE DESIGNING IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR:
- If you are looking for a special design of smile
- If you have specific requirements.
- If your smile is very important to you.
- If you want to be involved in the designing, production and final results of your smile makeoverIf you want to look before you buy.
Stage of Digital Smile Design:
SEVEN STEPS IN THE DIGITAL SMILE DESIGNING PROCESS:
- Comprehensive patient assessment and examination
- Collection of other information and diagnostics:
- Smile Analysis
- Joint Analysis
- Bite Analysis
- Full series of photographs
- Relevant radiographs (X-Rays)
- Video recordings of requirements
- Creation of a slide presentation that enables:
- Further digital smile analysis and designing
- Interdisciplinary team communication
- Establishing increased awareness of the exact patient requirements
- Digital treatment planning
- Consultation with patient to show how the final teeth will look.
- Development of an exact digital replica Smile Matrix Guide of the final established result.
- A reversible non-permanent Mockup Smile is then created in the patient’s mouth using the digitally created Smile Matrix Guide. This is completely painless and comfortable. Also, it only takes a few minutes to do in the mouth.
- Patient review to establish satisfaction.
This process is completely comfortable for the patient. The majority of the time is in the analysis and treatment planning done by the dentist outside of the mouth. The actual digital mockup placement inside your mouth will only take a few minutes.
Digital Smile Designing is an excellent tool for enhanced treatment planning and more precise communication. It strengthens dental diagnostic vision and establishes an enhanced predictable final outcome. Thus establishing a great suitable final smile makeover for the patient.